Monday 6 February 2012

NEW BLOG!

Yo Chos,
This is my new blog :3
I have 2 other friends that may or may not be posting on this blog,
Plus we are
But you will defiantly be seeing them around,
I will post Their names later but for now...
Here is somethings about me...
1. I've had a chobots(.com) account before (I'm not telling ;D)
2.I get very pitiful at times -.-
3.I love multiplayer, interactive games eg. Chobots,Minecraft,etc.
4. I'm not the best at signatures, banners and all that stuff, But, (not being to cocky here) I have Great Social Skills.........
UNLESS YOU MAKE ME GOD DAMN ANGRY THEN I WILL TEAR YOU TO BITE SIZE NUGGETS THAT I WILL THEN EAT x3
But other than that I am a great person to hang around and I am funny to ;)
And 5. Im not so great at "pouring my heart" into this blog like some other ex-chos from the "Shrinky.tk blog" eg. Shrinky,Loopy,Etc.
So.. Stick around Chos for more Cho-info,Cho-Pics and most importantly Cho-Gossip :D
Bai guys!
~BubbleKat :]
P.S. Comment if you can make me any signatures, banners or anything that can improve the popularity of this blog, That would be much thoughtful of you :}

4 comments: